We’re mostly operating as normal, but with a few changes. Please listen to employee requests, including the ones listed on this page. We need to have some rules to control the crowd and make a reasonable effort to keep everyone safe.
These are our coronavirus rules as of June 21st:
- The 6-foot social distancing rule is in place at all times.
- The single-rider cart option will be offered for the foreseeable future.
- Carts will be power-washed nightly. If you’d like your cart to be wiped down with bleach, please let a clubhouse worker know. We’ll be wiping down carts between uses during and after especially busy days.
- Please use the side window if you’re paying for golf or tokens. Customers can use the restroom, but please ask at the window before you come in.
- Maintain space between groups on the patio. Don’t move the tables around too much.
- Our food and bar offerings are back to normal: hot dogs, brats, chips, candy, nuts, pop, water, beer, liquor.
- Our usual selection of balls and tees are for sale. We’ll only sell you gloves if you know your size – once the package is open the gloves are yours, so buyer beware.
- Customers should make a tee time in person or on the phone before coming to the course.
- Other operational changes that were implemented at re-opening remain in place. Follow the notices posted on this website and on the clubhouse windows.
- Look out for each other. It’s much more rewarding to be cool than cruel when people are freaked out.